Employer name: Deloitte
Reference code: 102020
Training provider name: BPP
Salary: £15,600.00 per year
Required qualifications: SCQF6
Modern apprenticeship level: Level 4
Closing date: 09/05/2016
The BrightStart Higher Apprenticeship Scheme is a structured four-year programme that will give you all the exposure, experience, training and support you need to forge ahead in the world of business. After only a few years, you'll be in a position to explore all the fantastic opportunities within the world's leading professional services firm.
• Enjoy career opportunities that'll take you as far as you want to go
• Develop fantastic insight into the wider world of business
• Work alongside and learn from leading industry figures
• Gain fully-funded professional qualifications, and get paid time off to study
• Have the support of a buddy and mentor to ease your transition into professional life
Please note for offices where we have more than one service line available you will need to apply to the 'BrightStart – School Leaver' vacancy which is a generic vacancy. You will go through the initial stages of the process and be asked to select a service line should you be successful at the assessment centre stage.
What might a typical day in this job look like?
There are four business areas you can choose from. Audit and Risk Advisory examines and reports on financial records for clients and even reviews the voting behind the BAFTA awards. Consulting looks at almost any business issue for any organisation, from improving business processes to making the most of digital technology. Financial Advisory works with businesses in trouble, supports those looking to expand, helps real estate clients make the most of their property, and much more. Tax Consulting advises a huge range of clients and businesses on managing their tax responsibly.
What will I learn?As a Tax apprentice with BPP, you will complete the ATT qualification (Association of Taxation Technicians, leading to CTA, Chartered Tax Advisor qualification) at Level 4. The completion of the ATT qualification will be completed at a BPP centre or via the Online Classroom Live platform, in addition to at the workplace. Apprenticeships will include the QCF (Qualification and Credit framework), Technical Certificate Employments rights and responsibilities workbook and Functional skills (if required).
What qualification or qualities are required?
- Ability to prioritise work.
- Excellent time management.
- Analytical and innovative approach to tasks.
- Flexible, you need to be receptive to new ideas and excited by the prospect of learning something new.
- Natural communications skills, and here it’s as much about listening to others as it is about sharing your own ideas.
- Plenty of self-motivation.
- A team-oriented approach.
- A dash of creativity.
- Bags of enthusiasm and ambition.
- Clear self-awareness, to take charge of your own career, it is important that you understand where your strengths and development areas lie.
Minimum of 260 UCAS points and a Grade B in GCSE Maths and C in GCSE English or equivalent qualifications.
How to apply
Click the button below to submit an online application form.