Business Administration Modern Apprenticeship with a prestigious Conference and Events venue in Glasgow City Centre. The position is client facing so the successful candidate must be of professional appearance and have an approachable manner.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company committed to supporting young people through apprenticeships and have a history of employing their successful Apprentices once they have completed their training.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Meeting & Greeting clients
• Diary Management
• Data input and system monitoring
• General administration tasks
• Answering the telephone
• And undertake any other duties as may be reasonably required
• Providing administration support to all areas of the business including a Spa and Restaurant
• To communicate effectively at all levels.
• To perform to standard set out by the MA Business Administration Level 3
How to apply
Click the button below to submit your online application and CV.