Company name: Microcom Training Ltd
Company industry: Financial services
Salary: £ 6,000 to £ 12,000
Required qualifications: SCQF 5 (National 5, Intermediate 2, credit standard grade, SVQ2)
Modern apprenticeships level: Level 3 (SCQF 6/7)
Closing date: 30/10/2015
AXA insurance are now looking for an apprentice to work in their busy office environment to go through a providing financial services apprenticeship.
All candidates must be aged 16 - 19 years old.
Key skills required for this role are:
• Excellent communication skills. Clear and confident with active listening skills and the ability to build rapport and effective relationships with internal and external customers.
• Self- motivated with an appetite for continued learning and development
• Highly customer focused, with customer service work experience desirable
• Computer literate along with accurate and speedy keyboard skills
• Accuracy and efficiency when dealing with numerical and verbal information
• Effective time management and prioritisation skills
• Educated to Higher Level
• 5 Standard Grades/National 5 Qualifications at Credit Level, or equivalent
• Maths or English must be present
How to apply
Click the button below to submit an online application form.