Reference code: 101382
Training provider name: Microcom Training
Salary: £6000 to £12,000 per year
Modern apprenticeship level: Level 3
Closing date: 29th February 2016
Founded in 1978 as a specialist joinery company, Clark Contracts Ltd is a privately owned construction, refurbishment and maintenance main contractor with offices in the East and West of Scotland. Delivering contracts up to £10m in value across 4 divisions; Construction, Fit Out, Small Works and Maintenance, Clark Contracts employs over 200 staff.
Due to continued growth we are now looking to recruit a Trainee Recruitment / HR Assistant to join the business.
This is a government recognised Modern Apprenticeship and is only funded for 16-19 year olds.
What might a typical day in this job look like?The successful candidate will be responsible for
• Assisting the Recruitment Manager develop and improve the companies recruitment process.
• Support and administration of recruitment activities
• Reviewing applications to the company.
• Arranging and taking an active role in the interview process of potential candidates.
• Recording of holiday entitlement and processing holiday requests.
• Recording of absences and reviewing absence records.
• Ensuring employee vehicle documentation is up to date.
• Updating employment manuals and contracts of employment ensuring compliance with current legislation.
• Assisting the HR department with HR related administration duties.
What will I learn?Excellent career progression opportunities will be available for the right person.
The successful candidate will participate in a Business and Administration Modern Apprenticeship, where you will develop on your existing skills.
What qualification or qualities are required?
To be considered for this position the candidate should:
• Have excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
• Be IT literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Strong numerical skills.
• Have a keen eye for detail.
• Be able to work to tight deadlines whilst under pressure.
How to apply
Click the button below to submit an online application form.