Job Category: Retail
Posted: 22nd September 2015
Job ID: GB1286
Seasonal position is for 10 hours per week (but not restricted to), you must be flexible to work on weekends and evenings.
Are you excited to deliver inspirational retail experiences to LEGO® fans of all ages?
Join the LEGO® Brand Retail team as a Seasonal Sales Associate and provide inspirational guest experiences in an interactive and vibrant store environment. We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic individuals to join us on a part-time basis.Exceed our guests expectations through fun and meaningful interactions- Provide all customers with a warm welcome and exceed all expectations at every opportunity, interacting with the children, establishing needs, offering features and benefits and successfully closing the sale.
- Offer the Loyalty Card, Shop @ Home and any other services that are appropriate.
- Deal with customer complaints when they arise and escalate any difficult situations to your Line Manager.
- You will collaborate with other Sales Associates in order to provide the best possible service to all LEGO customers
- You will follow money handling procedures as per the guidelines and instructions provided by your line manager.
- You will comply with Health & Safety standards whilst on shift.
- When requested to do so by your line manager, you will contribute to the organisation of the stockroom at all times and ensure that all available products are merchandised on the shop floor
Do you have what it takes to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow?
- Some experience in retail would be an advantage but is not necessary.
- Be an ambassador for the brand and the values it represents
- Qualified NVQ in Retail or equivalent is advantageous
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Good organisational, verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Computer literacy is an asset
- Experience of working with children is an asset
- Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends to support the store operationsJoin the global familyIf you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this seasonal part-time role, use the APPLY NOW button above or below.
How to apply
Click the button below to complete an online application f