Position: Sales Associate
Job reference number: 56370
Location: Glasgow Braehead
This role is an essential part of our ability to provide the most consistent and enjoyable customer experience to every customer through outstanding knowledge of our products, propositions and our award winning network. You will positively re-enforce great team working across all channels and offer solutions to customers that match their needs, supporting the delivery of our company plan and strategy, and helping to enhance our company reputation in the market place.
Consider yourself on stage at all times, surprising and delighting your audience with your extensive knowledge and genuine enthusiasm for Three's range of products and services.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Be part of making a successful team to deliver company and store objectives
- Take responsibility to learn, develop and progress, and support others to improve
- Identify areas for personal development and carry out actions from PDP.
- Build a good rapport with customers internally and externally through Great Conversations
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience all the time, knowing how your interaction affects customer loyalty
- Be an advocate of Three, bringing our products and services to life through engaging demonstrations and aftersales activities
- Provide an enjoyable customer experience, whilst tailoring solutions to meet specific customer needs
- Use a range of listening/questioning skills to identify what the customer really needs/wants.
- Achieve personal and store KPIs
- Look for opportunities to 'create customer need' by bringing our products and services to life for our customers through engaging verbal and practical presentation to bring the product to life
- Be knowledgeable about performance, network, products, services, technology and competitors, using this information to make a positive impact
- Understand how to articulate the features and benefits of our services and propositions
- Be aware of competitor activity and keep up to date on current trends in the industry.
- Take responsibility for ensuring store standards are high and your work is in compliance with company policies and procedures at all times
- Stay up-to-date on current information (ie checking messages on Company intranet).
Profile & Experience
- Friendly and enthusiastic with an ability to build rapport easily
- Enjoy working with people and in teams
- Able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Self - initiative with a keenness to learn
- Work effectively with colleagues, building honest and open relationships
- Balance own tasks and objectives and support those of colleagues
- Commercial awareness
How to apply
Click the button below to submit an online application form.